Charmed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed

Ovaj forum prati 3 sestre koje imaju nadravne moci i bore se protiv demona citav svoj zivot.Vas Admin tim.

HomeLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Halliwel kuca

Go down 
AutorPoruka
~_~_Phoebe_~_~
Administratorka
Administratorka
~_~_Phoebe_~_~

Broj komentara : 370

Halliwel kuca Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Halliwel kuca   Halliwel kuca Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:45 pm

This is the Halliwell Manor, where on Charmed it is located at 1329 Prescott Street in San Fransisco. The Charmed Ones actually live in an Victorian house at 1329 Carroll Avenue in Los Angeles. To see a map of where the Halliwell Manor is, click on the house!**Please link to http://Charmed.50g.com, which is where I got this picture! Also special thanks to Yahoo for helping me get a map of the Halliwell Manor and TheWB.com for the filmstrip of the Charmed Ones!**

Halliwel kuca Charme11

Prevod teksta:Ovo je kuca Haliwel sestri,kuca se nalazi u 1329 Prescott ulici u San Francisku.One ustvari zive u Victorijinoj kuci na 1329 Carroll Aveniji u Los Angelesu,a ostalo je samo za kartu gdje se nalazi kuca.
Na vrh Go down

Halliwel kuca
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
Charmed :: Charmed-Glumci :: Vijesti-
Idi na: